Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Environment, Development and Infrastructure Committee meeting on August 15th will not be broadcast live, but will be recorded and archived and available for viewing shortly after it has concluded.
Welcome to our Webcast Player
The webcast should start automatically for you.
How to use the Webcast Player
The timeline displays the agenda (live webcast) or the index points (archived webcast) - allowing you to jump to a specific part of the meeting. Slides allows you to view presentations related to the meeting. Reports and any documents related to the meeting are linked on the timeline and accessible from the Resources tab above.
If you are having problems viewing this webcast click on the Help tab.
Give us your Feedback
We'd love to hear your ideas. Click on the Feedback tab above to send us some brief feedback about this webcast, any technical problems or other general views you have about webcasting.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
1. Apologies for absence / LeisgeulanShare video at 00:00:07No items attached to this agenda
2. Declarations of interest / Foillseachaidhean Com-pàirtShare video at 00:00:56No items attached to this agenda
3. Confirmation of minutes / Dearbhadh a’ gheàrr-chunntais
4. Licences granted under delegated powers / Ceadachdan a bhuilicheadh fo ùghdarras air a thiomnadh
5. Pending applications – 3 monthly considerations/ Iarrtasan ri thighinn – beachdachaidhean 3 mìosach
6.1 Premises: Nairn Highland Games, The Links, Nairn.
7.1 Premises – 29 Sluggans Drive, Portree, Isle of Skye, IV51 9EQ
7.2 Premises – 14 Fingal Place, Portree, Isle of Skye, IV51 9ND