Welcome to our Webcast Player
The webcast should start automatically for you.
How to use the Webcast Player
The timeline displays the agenda (live webcast) or the index points (archived webcast) - allowing you to jump to a specific part of the meeting. Slides allows you to view presentations related to the meeting. Reports and any documents related to the meeting are linked on the timeline and accessible from the Resources tab above.
If you are having problems viewing this webcast click on the Help tab.
Give us your Feedback
We'd love to hear your ideas. Click on the Feedback tab above to send us some brief feedback about this webcast, any technical problems or other general views you have about webcasting.
Highland webcast is available live and on demand. We are working with over 100 councils in the UK looking to stay transparent and accountable through local authority webcasting. Connect live event streaming presented by Public-i.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
1. Apologies for Absence/LeisgeulanShare video at 00:00:32No items attached to this agenda
2. Declarations of Interest/Foillseachaidhean Com-pàirtShare video at 00:00:39No items attached to this agenda
2. Declarations of Interest/Foillseachaidhean Com-pàirtShare video at 00:03:27No items attached to this agenda
3. Internal Audit Reviews and Progress Report/Ath-bhreithneachaidhean In-sgrùdaidh agus Aithisg AdhartaisShare video at 00:03:32
4. Internal Audit Plan 2019/20/Plana In-Sgrùdaidh 2019/20Share video at 02:08:51
5. Review of Audit & Scrutiny Committee Governance/Ath-sgrùdadh Riaghlaidh na Comataidh Sgrùdaidh – Fios air ais mu Shuirbhidh nam BallShare video at 02:09:23
6. The National Fraud Initiative in Scotland 2016/17/Iomairt Nàiseanta Foille ann an Alba 2016/17Share video at 03:04:33
7. Six-Monthly Review of Corporate Risks/Ath-sgrùdadh Sia-Mìosail de Chunnartan CorporraShare video at 03:13:11
8. External Audit Reports/Aithisgean Sgrùdaidh bhon Taobh A-muighShare video at 03:19:44