Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Environment, Development and Infrastructure Committee meeting on August 15th will not be broadcast live, but will be recorded and archived and available for viewing shortly after it has concluded.
Welcome to our Webcast Player
The webcast should start automatically for you.
How to use the Webcast Player
The timeline displays the agenda (live webcast) or the index points (archived webcast) - allowing you to jump to a specific part of the meeting. Slides allows you to view presentations related to the meeting. Reports and any documents related to the meeting are linked on the timeline and accessible from the Resources tab above.
If you are having problems viewing this webcast click on the Help tab.
Give us your Feedback
We'd love to hear your ideas. Click on the Feedback tab above to send us some brief feedback about this webcast, any technical problems or other general views you have about webcasting.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
1. Apologies for absence / LeisgeulanShare video at 00:00:24No items attached to this agenda
2. Declarations of interest / Foillseachaidhean Com-pàirtShare video at 00:00:47No items attached to this agenda
3. Confirmation of minutes / Dearbhadh a’ gheàrr-chunntaisShare video at 00:01:14No items attached to this agenda
4. Pending applications – 3 monthly considerations / Iarrtasan ri thighinn – beachdachaidhean 3 mìosach (HLC/078/18)Share video at 00:01:49No items attached to this agenda
6. Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 / Amendment to second hand dealer’s and second hand vehicle dealer’s standard conditions of licence / Achd Riaghaltais Chatharra (Alba) 1982 Atharrachadh do chumhaichean coitcheann ceadachd luchd-malairt ath-làimhe agus luchd-malairt charbadan ath-làimhe (Report No HLC/079/18)Share video at 00:02:06No items attached to this agenda
7.1 Premises: Pulteney Centre, Huddart Street, Wick (HLC/080/18Share video at 00:03:58No items attached to this agenda
8.1 Application for grant of a private hire car driver’s licence – Cristian Popescu (HLC/081/18)Share video at 00:08:11No items attached to this agenda
9.1 Premises: Rowan Cottage, Strathkanaird, Ullapool, IV26 2TP (HLC/082/18)Share video at 00:09:54No items attached to this agenda