Welcome to our Webcast Player
The webcast should start automatically for you.
How to use the Webcast Player
The timeline displays the agenda (live webcast) or the index points (archived webcast) - allowing you to jump to a specific part of the meeting. Slides allows you to view presentations related to the meeting. Reports and any documents related to the meeting are linked on the timeline and accessible from the Resources tab above.
If you are having problems viewing this webcast click on the Help tab.
Give us your Feedback
We'd love to hear your ideas. Click on the Feedback tab above to send us some brief feedback about this webcast, any technical problems or other general views you have about webcasting.
Working with over 100 council's, Public-i is a market leader in local authority streaming. Watch Highland council webcast live and on demand here. We can also help with audio visual solutions if you are looking for a single supplier for all your webcasting and AV infrastructure.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
1. Apologies for absence / LeisgeulanShare video at 00:00:33No items attached to this agenda
2. Declarations of interest / Foillseachaidhean Com-pàirtShare video at 00:01:01No items attached to this agenda
3. Confirmation of minutes / Dearbhadh a’ gheàrr-chunntaisShare video at 00:01:13
4. Licences granted under delegated powers / Ceadachdan a bhuilicheadh fo ùghdarras air a thiomnadhShare video at 00:01:34
5. Pending applications – 3 monthly considerations / Iarrtasan ri thighinn – beachdachaidhean 3 mìosachShare video at 00:01:43
6. Housing (Scotland) Act 2006 Applications for house in multiple occupation licence / Achd Riaghaltais Chatharra (Alba) 1982 Iarrtasan airson ceadachd thaighean ann an ioma-sheilbhShare video at 00:02:06No items attached to this agenda
6.1 Premises – Armadale House, Armadale, Isle of Skye, IV45 8RS (HLC/018/18)Share video at 00:02:12
7. The Committee is asked to resolve that, under Section 50A(4) of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973, the public be excluded from the meeting during discussion of the following Items on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 3 and 12 of Part 1 of Schedule 7A of the Act.Share video at 00:02:58No items attached to this agenda