Welcome to our Webcast Player
The webcast should start automatically for you.
How to use the Webcast Player
The timeline displays the agenda (live webcast) or the index points (archived webcast) - allowing you to jump to a specific part of the meeting. Slides allows you to view presentations related to the meeting. Reports and any documents related to the meeting are linked on the timeline and accessible from the Resources tab above.
If you are having problems viewing this webcast click on the Help tab.
Give us your Feedback
We'd love to hear your ideas. Click on the Feedback tab above to send us some brief feedback about this webcast, any technical problems or other general views you have about webcasting.
Highland webcast is available live and on demand. We are working with over 100 councils in the UK looking to stay transparent and accountable through local authority webcasting. Connect live event streaming presented by Public-i.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
Start of meetingShare video at 00:00:06No items attached to this agenda
1. Apologies for absenceShare video at 00:00:19No items attached to this agenda
2. Declarations of interestShare video at 00:00:33No items attached to this agenda
3. Confirmation of minutesShare video at 00:00:36
4. Licences granted under delegated powersShare video at 00:00:41
5. Occasional licences and extended hoursShare video at 00:00:58
6. Review proposals - non-payment of annual premises licence feesShare video at 00:01:00
7.1 Black Isle Bar, 68 and 68A Church Street, Inverness, IV1 1ENShare video at 00:02:47
7.2 Blacksmiths, Keppoch Road, Culloden, Inverness, IV2 7LLShare video at 00:03:36