Welcome to our Webcast Player
The webcast should start automatically for you.
How to use the Webcast Player
The timeline displays the agenda (live webcast) or the index points (archived webcast) - allowing you to jump to a specific part of the meeting. Slides allows you to view presentations related to the meeting. Reports and any documents related to the meeting are linked on the timeline and accessible from the Resources tab above.
If you are having problems viewing this webcast click on the Help tab.
Give us your Feedback
We'd love to hear your ideas. Click on the Feedback tab above to send us some brief feedback about this webcast, any technical problems or other general views you have about webcasting.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
Start of MeetingShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
1. Apologies for absenceShare video at 00:01:06No items attached to this agenda
2. Declarations of interestShare video at 00:01:15No items attached to this agenda
3. Confirmation of minutesShare video at 00:01:18
4. Licences granted under delegated powersShare video at 00:01:31
5. Pending applications - 3 monthly considerationsShare video at 00:01:49
6. Response to Scottish Government consultation on guidance on licensing of sexual entertainment venues and changes to licensing of theatresShare video at 00:02:05
7. Exclusion of PublicShare video at 00:07:20No items attached to this agenda