Welcome to our Webcast Player
The webcast should start automatically for you.
How to use the Webcast Player
The timeline displays the agenda (live webcast) or the index points (archived webcast) - allowing you to jump to a specific part of the meeting. Slides allows you to view presentations related to the meeting. Reports and any documents related to the meeting are linked on the timeline and accessible from the Resources tab above.
If you are having problems viewing this webcast click on the Help tab.
Give us your Feedback
We'd love to hear your ideas. Click on the Feedback tab above to send us some brief feedback about this webcast, any technical problems or other general views you have about webcasting.
Highland webcast is available live and on demand. We are working with over 100 councils in the UK looking to stay transparent and accountable through local authority webcasting. Connect live event streaming presented by Public-i.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
5. Internal Audit Reviews and Progress Report / Ath-bhreithneachaidhean In-sgrùdaidh agus Aithisg Adhartais
6. Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) Annual Report on the Scottish Welfare Fund Independent Review Service 2017/18 /Ombudsman Seirbheis Phoblach na h-Alba Ath-sgrùdadh Neo-eisimeileach Maoin Sochair na h-Alba 2017/18
7. Regulation of Investigatory Powers (Scotland) Act 2000 (RIPSA) / Achd Riaghladh Chumhachdan Sgrùdaidh (Alba) 2000 (RIPSA)
8. Six Monthly Review of Corporate Risks / Ath-sgrùdadh Sia Mìosail air Cunnartan Corporra
9a. Annual Report of Scottish Public Service Ombudsman (SPSO) Cases determined in 2017/18 / Aithisg Bhliadhnail de Chùisean Ombudsman Seirbheis Phoblach na h-Alba air an dearbhadh ann an 2017/18
9b. Cases Received by the Council Update Report / Cùisean air am Faotainn leis a’ Chomhairle Giblean Aithisg Ùrachaidh
10. Audited Accounts 2017/18 / Cunntasan Sgrùdaichte 2017/18
11a. External Audit Reports / Aithisgean Sgrùdaidh bhon Taobh A-muigh - Annual Report 2017/18 to Elected Members and the Controller of Audit