Welcome to our Webcast Player
The webcast should start automatically for you.
How to use the Webcast Player
The timeline displays the agenda (live webcast) or the index points (archived webcast) - allowing you to jump to a specific part of the meeting. Slides allows you to view presentations related to the meeting. Reports and any documents related to the meeting are linked on the timeline and accessible from the Resources tab above.
If you are having problems viewing this webcast click on the Help tab.
Give us your Feedback
We'd love to hear your ideas. Click on the Feedback tab above to send us some brief feedback about this webcast, any technical problems or other general views you have about webcasting.
This council webcast was brought to you by Public-i. Our Connect live streaming services and audio visual solutions have been designed to provide the best meeting experience. We work with over 100 councils in the UK looking to stay transparent and accountable through local authority streaming.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
Start of MeetingShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
1. Apologies for Absence / LeisgeulanShare video at 00:00:42No items attached to this agenda
2. Declarations of Interest / Foillseachaidhean Com-pàirtShare video at 00:03:34No items attached to this agenda
3. Homelessness: Rapid Rehousing Transition Plan / Dìth Dachaigh: Plana gus Dachaighean a Thoirt Seachad gu Luath
4. Tenant Participation and Engagement Update / Cunntas às Ùr mu Chom-pàirteachas Luchd-màil
5. NHS Highland Assurance Report / Aithisg Barantais NHS na Gàidhealtachd
6. Presentation: Strontian Primary School Project / Taisbeanadh: Pròiseact Bun-Sgoil Shròn an t-Sìthein
7. Sustainable Education in Highland Communities: Update / Foghlam Seasmhach ann an Coimhearsnachdan na Gàidhealtachd: Cunntas às Ùr
8. High Life Highland 6-monthly Performance Update / Cunntas Coileanaidh 6-mìosail High Life na Gàidhealtachd