This meeting webcast will begin:
Welcome to our Webcast Player
The webcast should start automatically for you.
How to use the Webcast Player
The timeline displays the agenda (live webcast) or the index points (archived webcast) - allowing you to jump to a specific part of the meeting. Slides allows you to view presentations related to the meeting. Reports and any documents related to the meeting are linked on the timeline and accessible from the Resources tab above.
If you are having problems viewing this webcast click on the Help tab.
Give us your Feedback
We'd love to hear your ideas. Click on the Feedback tab above to send us some brief feedback about this webcast, any technical problems or other general views you have about webcasting.
Highland webcast is available live and on demand. We are working with over 100 councils in the UK looking to stay transparent and accountable through local authority webcasting. Connect live event streaming presented by Public-i.
This webcast is scheduled for Wed, 30 May 2018 - 10:00 am.
It will start automatically.
Start of Meeting
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Outstanding Achievements
4. Housing Revenue Account (HRA) and Non-HRA Budget: Near-final Outturn Report 2017/2018
5. Community Services Performance Report - 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
6. Private Housing (Tenancies) (Scotland) Act 2016: Rent Pressure Zones
7. Children Living in Temporary Accommodation
8. Care and Learning Revenue Budget - Near-final Outturn 2017/18
9. Care and Learning Capital Programme - 2018/19 Budget Allocations
10. Performance Report - Children's Services
11. NHS Highland Assurance Report
12. Statutory Consultation - Tain 3-18 Campus
13. Review of Statutory Consultation Exercise into the proposal to establish a new primary school to serve the Ness Castle and Ness-Side housing developments
14. Sustainable Education in Highland Communities
15. National Improvement Framework - Progress Update
16. Regional Improvement Plan
17. Early Learning and Childcare Update
18. Presentation: Supporting Young Enterprise
19: Presentation: Corporate Parenting Strategy
20. Joint Transition Service
21. 6-Monthly High Life Highland Progress Report
22. Appointment to Food and Health in Schools Group